We’re here to do the best work and be with people who share a sense of purpose and a way of working.
Senior Digital Designers are versatile, multifaceted and detail-oriented. They are responsible for creative vision and have a passion to deliver stunning, digital solutions to meet and exceed client objectives. An understanding of web technologies and tools is expected. The Senior Digital Designer’s job is to work as partner with the Creative Director, sharing responsibilities for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original ideas, participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met, all the way to launch. A passion to reinvent digital experiences is a must.
At Sequel, you’ll:
- Lead, inspire and collaborate with your team to produce inventive, thoughtful work
- Work closely with clients; listening to them and articulating their goals and requirements
- Collaboratively establish the creative strategy and approach for projects
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Provide direction and inspiration to both brand and other digital designers
- Experiment with new tools and cultivate an understanding of industry trends, and share insights with the studio
We’re hunting for someone who has:
- 5–8 years of experience designing responsive sites and mobile apps
- Combination of conceptual creativity and detail-oriented design
- User experience and wireframing experience
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines
- A super-refined sense of composition, typography and color
- A great attitude and “ego-less” creative spirit
- Either full-time or freelance capacity
What you’ll be a part of:
We’re a strategically led, digitally focused branding agency driven by a desire to shape what’s next. We believe great brands have inherent and quantifiable value. And through connecting our superpowers of strategy and content, plus visual design, plus digital experience development and measurement, we can demonstrate value and growth in our client’s business and brand.
We help clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to nonprofit organizations unlock value and build lasting connections with the audiences that matter most. Our diverse client list keeps our teams sharp, and our thinking fresh.
Here are a few characteristics that define us:
- We’re close-knit — we have each other’s backs, no matter what.
- We’re open and collaborative — with each other, and with clients.
- We’re energetic — we never stop thinking, questioning and evolving.
- We’re dog-friendly — our pooches keep us smiling and keep the delivery guys on their toes.
Sequel Studio continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Sequel Studio does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran.